Thursday, April 06, 2006

Here comes the storm!


Today I woke up early to beat the storms that are gonna be hitting us soon. I didn't want to be caught out in a lightning storm during my run. Can you imagine? Out minding my own business trying to do my business of running and getting struck by lightning? Not the way I wanta go that's for sure.

I'm getting a handle on a few of the TO DO list. Bathroom ceiling is almost done. Just another coat of fresh white paint on it. Leaves in the ditch are all raked up and ready to burn. Stain on the new base in living room is on. Trim around garage door is replaced. Next up is transplanting some perennials and mulching. Doesn't look like I'm gonna get to that in the next couple of days.

Hey, some good news! A while back I posted about a neighbors dog that was harrassing me on one of my runs. As luck would have it, they filed bankruptcy, got a divorce and moved out....dog and all! Woohoo! I still think I'll carry my mace with me though. Some of those upright, two legged animals are more than I can handle.

Today is Thursday and my last day of work for the week. Three day weekend....alright! No houses to clean tomorrow...except maybe mine, but mine doesn't take very long.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I slightly wished I could've gotten out sooner than I did but running through the lightning isn't so bad...I did slightly think about the water and lightning striking it, but figured my rubber soled shoes should save me!! (that thought came after some massive zig zag was right in front of my line of site)

Yay for a 3 day weekend...you can come clean mine if you'd like!!