Thursday, June 14, 2007

Long ago

Okay, so I haven't updated my blog in.....well.....a very long time. Part of the reason is because I got busy and just kind of forgot about it. I'd like to try to keep up again but I'm not making any promises. I'm still working full-time as a dental assistant and running, running, running.

My next major goal is a BQ at the Chicago marathon this October. At my age that would entail a 3:50. I'm not sure I can do it, but I'm sure going to train for it.

Considering I rustled up a 4:01 last year with minimal training, I figure with good, consistent training and barring any injuries, I may be able to make it.

This Saturday I have my annual 5K in my old hometown. I've gotten a major portion of my marathon training mileage in already this week, so I have decided I'm going to taper the next two days for this race. I really want to do well.

Considering I'm in the old ladies bracket now(40), well......who knows.

Weebs

No comments: