Friday, July 23, 2010

Tomorrow...weather permitting!

Tomorrow morning is to be the very first time I run the famous Bix 7 miler. Hillasciously hilly, but I plan to make it fun. Heck, I'm already guaranteed a PR.

My two running buds, Gina and Guy, will be by my side. Well, at least Gina will....Guy may just get bored with our slow pace and crazy antics and decide he doesn't want to be seen with us. Whereas Gina and I will have to eat his dust as he takes off.

I usually get a little nervous the night before a race, but since I'm not really "racing" this and I won't be half dead when I get done, I'm actually really excited.

Except for one thing.....

It's been very wet today and doesn't look much better for tomorrow morning. I can handle running in rain but if they cancel the race due to storms, I'll be so disappointed. I've been looking forward to this race all summer. Usually I can't do this race because of something else going on.

I will post tomorrow the series of events yet to transpire.

Now to my Rehydrate!!!!

No comments: