Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Bad news and more bad news!

Yesterday morning I found out that one of my old family friends committed suicide by hanging himself in his parent's garage. He is my oldest brother's age, 49, and no one can figure out why he went back to his parent's to do it. He's married with two older girls and left a note for both his family and his parents not blaming them for anything and apoligizing in advance. Never in a million years would I have thought He'd do this.

And on top of that his mom has cancer and is going through some experimental treatment not approved yet. They originally had not expected her to live past Christmas.

Then last night I tripped over a low chain in a dark parking lot and landed on my side, shoulder and head. The head is doing better than the ribs right now, but going to see the doc this afternoon to get some xrays.

No comments: