Monday, March 17, 2008

Haopy St. Patrick's Day!!!



So some people say St. Patrick's Day is a day to celebrate saints. I say it's a day to celebrate beer.....green beer that is. I actually had my quota of beer on Saturday night. I won a door prize too, but it was only stationery. I guess I'll have to snail mail more of my friends.

The older I get, the bigger it seems that St. Pat's Day becomes. It's almost like I notice more and more people celebrating it.

I'm gonna celebrate the rest of it by taking a pain pill and getting some sleep. The rib is kinda sore today. I think I did too much. Too much lifting of things around the house yesterday and a busy day at work. I couldn't even get myself to run tonight after work.

Gotta start feeling better. It's like two steps forward, one step back.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

You know, I didn't even get a green beer drank...or even a non-green Irish beer. I was drinking coffee, but not even Irish coffee...I'm pathetic!