Monday, February 20, 2006

I'm ready for spring!

This weekend was a tough one running-wise, but I got it all done anyway. Which was great because it was a very busy weekend.

Going out Saturday was tough. Wind chill was 6 below. I was supposed to run my 10 mile long run, but decided to keep it short at 4 miles. So in turn I ventured out Sunday for my 10. It went very well and it actually ended up being a balmy 17 degrees. Woohooo!!

How many days until spring?

Although I'd rather run in very cold weather than very hot, humid weather. At least with cold weather one can bundle up more. There are just so many clothes you can take off without calling attention to yourself. Although I'm sure my neighbors would really appreciate a streaker running through their neighborhood. :-)

2 comments:

SRR said...

Maybe I'm not a "real" runner, because I have a hard time running in anything below 25! Good for you!

Bolder said...

way to tough it out weeb-meister!

nice vid choice too

*hums along annoying everyone in office*