Friday, February 24, 2006

Woohoo...Friday is here!


After an endlessly long and tiring week, Friday is here! Even better I was able to catch up on my housecleaning today since I didn't "work" at the dental office. Now my house is spankin' clean and smells sooooo nice. I ran all my errands for the day/week, kids are gone for the night and I am planning on some takeout food and sitting back to vegging in front of a couple of movies. It's not something I normally do, but for some reason I'm really looking forward to it. Much needed I guess.

I'll be snuggling with my little "Chloe"(above, my mini-dachshund). She deserves that at the very least. Her poor owner forgot to get her more dog food yesterday and I had to feed her stuff from the fridge. I fed her eggs this morning and it just wasn't cutting it. As I walked out the door to run my errands, she was sitting at her food bowl giving me this look like, "Hey beeeotch, give me my frickin' food already." Now she is one happy camper with a fat tummy(but not as fat of a tummy as Jen's cat).

No running today due to a 5K tomorrow morning. Gotta rest these legs!

Now, what to eat tonight! Hmmmm!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your night sounds wonderful. I love easy, down time to recharge.

I bet the Chloe doesn't mind you forgetting the dog food. She's probably like, "Yes!!". Have fun.